Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday.......Thank God.....It's Friday!



What a week......what a week.....what.... a .....week.... An innocent weekend ....followed by a Monday, which saw Michael Vick getting a 23 month sentence......followed by the Atlanta Falcons get humiliated on NFL's Monday Night Football by the New Orleans Saints....followed by Tuesday's Bobby Petrino jumping ship and signing with Arkansas......followed by Wednesdays' fallout (Falcon players calling Petrino a coward).....among other things ...followed by Thursday's "Mitchell Report" (which named Roger Clemons and others)......followed by......by........hey......I'm out of breath. So went this week!


4 out of 5 days this week ......I went to work in the dark of the morning......and didn't get home until the dark of the evening. Trying to make a buck......So spare me A-Rod.....if I don't feel your pain of having to settle for "only" a $27 million a year contract versus a $30 million a year with the New York Yankees.




I'm convinced...........there are "really" only 7 Christmas songs.......However.....during the Holiday season.....different renditions are played several hundred thousand times.




Northeast bracing for Winter Storm......couldn't happen to a nicer bunch........Having lived in upstate New York for nearly 10 years......I feel........absolutely......NO SYMPATHY.... You guys laugh at us southerners for not handling snow and cold weather....well ......suck it up and .....deal with it. Get those snow shovels and snow blowers out.......while I grill on a back porch deck on a 70 degree weekend in December.




The Mitchell Report is Media Powered........400 pages of inuindos........suggestions......names of known and unknown players. What a crap of you know what....Who cares? The Media and the media alone.....The average "Joe Fan" doesn't give a damn. Fact.......Barry Bonds has hit more home runs than any man .....ever. Roger Clemons has won more games than any pitcher alive. So they might have "juiced" up........Oh well....doesn't shave any sleep off my nights. Sometimes the media wants us to care about useless stuff.......so as to make their point. Not going to happen......move on.




Finally.....I caught a little heat for my "Ike Turner" post the other day. I realize it was not sports related......But.....as said in that song, "It's my party ....and I'll cry if I want to"................well.....It's my Blog.......and I'll write what I want to......Not really......


It's ....."our blog" and we will write what we seem appropriate at the time. And your comments are always welcomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............