Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hump Day.....News & Views

In this........small southern college town......I'm running on empty......for I.....am very tired.  It is a Wednesday........"Hump Day".  So we're still following ........"stuff"

Serena Williams celebrated during her women’s singles semi-final match against Li Na at the Australian Open in Melbourne on Thursday.
Pool photo by Paul Crock
Serena Williams celebrated during her women’s singles semi-final match against Li Na at the Australian Open in Melbourne on Thursday.
Serena Williams is looking for a fifth championship at Melbourne Park. Andy Murray earned just his second appearance in a Grand Slam Final.

Go Serena.......go Serena.....We love you in orange!

On Washington

Where Clinton Turned Right, Obama Plowed Ahead







               
I missed .....the State of the Union address ......but ....I've been told.....My President spoke eloquently ........and re-affirmed......why I voted for him.

Steven Jackson's Alleged Victim -- The Wound

TMZ has obtained a photo of the scar Steven Jackson's ex-girlfriend claims she bears as a result of the alleged attack at the hands of the NFL star.

Steven Jackson and Supriya Harris

As we first reported, Supriya Harris filed a complaint with the Las Vegas Police Dept. yesterday accusing Jackson of beating her up while she was 9-months pregnant with their son in March 2009.

In the complaint, Harris claims Jackson smashed her into a door handle so hard that she bled "heavily" and needed to be hospitalized.

So far, Jackson is still not commenting on the incident.

Steven Jackson: Accusations Are 'Hurtful, Untrue'

NFL star Steven Jackson is denying the allegations made by his ex-girlfriend that he beat her back in 2009 while she was 9 months pregnant with their son.

The St. Louis Rams running back just released a statement to TMZ saying, "It's disheartening that I have to address any alleged allegations 10 months later, but I have read the accusations made by Supriya Harris, and they are untrue."

Jackson continued, "The accusations are especially hurtful because those who truly know me know that those actions would be out of character for me."

Jackson acknowledged that Harris is the mother of his son, and described the boy as "a son that I love and that I willingly support emotionally and financially."

He concluded, "I will address this matter thoroughly through the appropriate avenues, but not through the media."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............