Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Things We Learned.......From the Weekend...Of Course

Greetings from Keveekev........

It's Monday.......



I have worked all weekend........I'm tired.......I'm sleepy.......so I'll be brief. No Videos........No photos....


But so much happened this weekend. There are so many possible posts...They will come later. As for now.......here is what we will be writing about this week. Each in itself .......a story.


There's ....fight in them there Bulldogs....


Who'd a "thunk" it? The College World Series feature the Bulldogs of Georgia versus the Bulldogs from Fresno State.

Dream Team?

The USA announced its basketball team to compete in the Summer Olympics..........

A dunk in the WNBA?

Shaq disses Kobe in a rap song at a night club........

Pacman Jones wants to shed his nickname....

Big Brown had a loose shoe.....

The WNBA Atlanta Dream is 0-13.......

George Carlin dies? My hero!


All great stories........

I'll be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............