Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things ....We Learned......From the Week-end

Okay.....so we're a day late......It's Tuesday instead of Monday.   Big Deal.  Consider it  three day week-end.

Anyway.......A few things.....which made us smarter....things.......we learned:


If......you don't have "Skype"........you're missing out on one of the more revolutionary inventions of internet video calling known to mankind.    All you need is a web cam ....... and a download:( Download)

Trust us.........it's free.....it works....it's great!


The Hawks......finally won a game.....in Utah:
 

NBA team ends unlikely 17-year drought

A huge 3-pointer with 2:28 left secures a victory for the Hawks in a state that's been unlucky. » Last won in 1993

You may have heard this story.....the USC running back that nearly lost his life in the weight room.  Well.....he's back.  And....about to audition......for the NFL.  Good reading:

NFL hopeful comes back from near death

Stafon Johnson will audition for the pros with the same move that nearly cost him his life. » His NFL chances

Short shorts.......

I thought my .....buffalo wings were slamming.....but Zaxby's .....are really good.

It's .......a really bad feeling.......having a blow-out.....on I-85.....going 75mph.

Surprise... surprise.......The USA......is leading in the medal count.

Baseball.......is back.....spring training is here.

My daughter......says "Avatar"  is a ...."must see" movie.

Sunday......I did my taxes......and.......no....I didn't cheat.

Tires........make all the difference in NASCAR......and on my company vehicle.

Is ......spring.......ever going to get here?

I do .....feel a lot smarter now......Do You? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............