Friday, February 12, 2010

T.G.I.F.........????

It is .........Friday.

In....this small, southern, college town.....it's snowing like no tomorrow.   Snow.....as in ....that white stuff......that covers everything.

Snow........that winter wonderland of the North..... that has ....suddenly found its way south.

It is .......beautiful......breath taking.....

But.....this is the south.   We ......cannot move.....for we....cannot drive in this stuff.

When I saw the first snowflake fall.........I made a bee-line  out of the ATL......about 1:30 pm ...today.

Glad I did........

3 inches and counting.......I had my stick.....and it is official...In our backyard.

It's still coming down.......

I put up a ladder.....to the roof......

I broom swept the satellite dish.......still have TV.........still have electricity.

4 inches now.......

Hey.........it's Friday........it's the week-end.....

TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............