Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week-end ......Thoughts

6eVoice.....A belated....."Happy Birthday"!

Our beloved ....Falcons play later tonight.....good luck guys.

I hate.......people who don't clear the snow off their cars....and it flies off at 50 mph....and hits my windshield.

I went......"stir crazy".......earlier in the week...

The Atlanta Hawks.......are on a 5 game winning streak

Why is this ....snow.....not melting?

Speaking of snow..........Enough already.

Spike TV's......1000 Ways to die......is really .....interesting.

Have you called...A family member......lately?

I think.......We should do away with the Democrats & Republicans...and just be ...Americans

To my daughter, Madison........Hold your head up.....You are the wind  beneath our wings.

HD  TV..........is sooooo..........good.

Our family calender........courtesy of  GaPeach913......is ....."the bomb".

Where can I buy........A decent .......snow shovel???

I'm........tired.......Can we say......Goodnight?

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............