Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hump Day.....News & Views

It is hot.....it's summer...and it's a Wednesday.

So.....some "Hump Day" stuff........we're following:


Venus....rolls:

V. Williams cruises to Wimbledon 3rd round

LONDON, June 23 (UPI) -- Venus Williams, Kim Clijsters and Justine Henin all advanced to Wimbledon's third round with straight-set wins Wednesday.
 
 
World Cup ....update.....We won???:
 

WORLD CUP: United States 1, Algeria 0
PRETORIA, South Africa, June 23 (UPI) -- Landon Donovan's goal in stoppage time Wednesday delivered the United States a 1-0 win over Algeria and a berth in the next round of the World Cup. Late in the game, the U.S. team knew it was in a position where a tie would eliminate it from the tournament and so kept intense pressure on Algerian goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi.



A marathon tennis match.....across the pond.....Did they get a ....a bathroom break??:

New York Daily News
WIMBLEDON, England - The longest match in tennis history was suspended because of darkness at 59-59 in the fifth set at Wimbledon on Wednesday night. The first-round match between 23rd-seeded John Isner of …AZCentral.com · 1 hour ago
 
 
Things....I think I think:
 
I think.......we were stupid ....when we were kids...to play outside... in this heat....all day.
 
It is so easy....to burn audio cd's  nowadays....not only can a caveman do it...so can I.
My brand new 8 X 10 ....lawn building....may get assembled....in my lifetime.

With unemployment at an all time high.....Why is it....my employees.....invent ways...to miss work?

As enjoyable as it was.....those 2 days I took off for Father's Day....has put me....a week behind.

My beloved....Atlanta Braves....Have the best record...in the National League.

But...hey....It's only June....

We can still......hope.

Have a great......."Hump Day"!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............