Friday, October 9, 2009

Thoughts.....on a Friday.....


TGIF?

Well........
it is Friday......and here's what's up.


Georgia, Georgia Tech, and the Atlanta Falcons.........are all road "underdogs"


We say .......all will win........straight up.


Georgia is at Tennessee.......Tech is at FSU......and the Falcons are at San Francisco.....


In this small .....southern.....college town.......Fall is in the air. Feels good...no humidity.......comfortable......Almost.......agreeable......


Things.......I think.........I think:


So........Obama .......wins the Nobel Peace Prize.......Republicans, please get over it.....now!!!!


The MLB play-offs........have been very entertaining.


I still have not seen one episode of the new "Curb your Enthusiasm" on HBO.


My daughter insists on me getting "texting" added to my phone......I can't disagree.


I have a new "corner office" at work......my first addition was to ...add a desk calender.


800 miles...........I drove.......just this past week.


What the hell.......happened to .......September?


Thoughts........on a Friday.......


Have a great week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............