Thursday, September 24, 2009

Transmission.......or....Transitions?


Transitions.....????

Transmissions.....????

That .......be the question.

Here we are. In between.

As in..........in between computers........

We.........or.....should I say........I........am ....in between. Why no posts?.......A mere computer crash....no less.

So......I .....have ..........bought a ........brand new........Lenovo...........

So.....I.......am ........in between....transmissions.........in a sort of ....transition.......

The first computer....I have ever had to buy. A 500 G hard drive...........

State of the art..........The posts.......should be much easier.......

Just give us ..........(me).......a couple of days.

"I'll........be back"

2 comments:

We'd like to hear your thoughts............