Friday, April 17, 2009

Too.....Much....."Stuff"

Too much.........."stuff".......



Just in my bedroom.....just now........I just counted..........six clocks!

Or.......six fixtures or appliances or apparatuses.........where I can find out what time it is.

(1) My trusted bedside alarm clock....(2) a ship shaped desk clock my daughter gave me.....(3) My TV........(4) My desktop computer (from which I'm typing) .......(5) My company issued laptop......and...........(6) My cell phone.

Why ......do I.......a simply man.....

Need 6 time pieces?


In one room?

Too much stuff........

Looking beyond my bedroom.......let's just stick with clocks. There's one in the bathroom........and one on the oven........and one on the microwave.......

There is the DVD player and another TV in the family room..........with clocks.....

In another bedroom.....there is also a TV, alarm clock.........

In..........yet another room.....there is a clock........an answering machine........a computer..........

How many clocks is that?

Sixteen...........16.......

Now let's add the three vehicles on the property.......and ........a watch of mine .......and we're up to 20....

Twenty clocks..........

One location.....

Too.....much......stuff...........

So.......your homework assignment is............count your time pieces.......

Do you have...........too much........stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............