Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hump Day Musings........


My, my............It's Wednesday again??

Has it been 7 days?

Have you looked up at the sky lately? It's a beautiful, bright, full moon.

I don't know about you........but I think the moon is getting bigger......and brighter.

We actually sent a man there?


Five things I learned since last week.........

(1)
The Daytona 500 is still Nascar's "Super Bowl"........thrilling race........Dodge, Dodge, Toyota, Toyota.

(2) The Atlanta Hawks are always a day late......and a dollar short. Bibby is way past his prime.

(3) Roger Clemons is still a liar..........and a cheat.

(4) I think "Norbit" was a good movie.

(5) Put me on the "Obama" bandwagon..............He moves.........people.

Been a rough week..........but..........I'm off this weekend............so be prepared for some interesting posts.

1 comment:

  1. I now know it's Wednesday... hump day! Now I can make it the rest of the week... grin

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to hear your thoughts............