Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friday Night.....Thoughts

It has rained so much ...lately...in this ...small southern college town...

I could have sworn I saw Noah...himself....building an arc....here in my back yard.

As Forrest Gump once said,   "There was sideways rain...blowing rain...stinging rain...big drop rain.......misty rain......and rain...seeming to come up out of the ground rain."

Rain ...rain.....rain.   And more rain.   It has rained so much.......my windshield wipers...went on strike.   Can't take it .....no more.

My thoughts......on a Friday night:

I think......this upcoming Super Bowl.......will be a hell of a game.

I think....my daughter. ...Madison....naming her first child.....McKay....is ...cool.

I think.....all the Obama ... haters.....should take a "chill pill"...

I think........."haters".....all of you......should remember......the Bush years.

I think.....We all need a hug...from time to time......

I think.......We all need....friends and family...

I think.......We all can ...coexist.....it ain't that hard......for we are all ...human?

I think.......Being human......we all have...."excess baggage".

I think.........We can overcome....said ..."excess baggage". 

I think......I'm done.....this Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............