Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Night.......Thoughts

It ...is......hot in this small southern......college town.

My thoughts....on a blazing  summer night:

The Atlanta Braves.......are playing ...good baseball.

The Atlanta traffic....is ......awful......around 8am.

My family....is still....and will always be the .....best.

My daughter.......is more beautiful.......than ever.

My brother.........still works.......way too many hours.

My sister........is still ...the "rock" ......of the family.


5 things.......I think ...I think:


Lay off Obama......For he is our ....president.

Lay off Tiger......For he is......human.

I still like....HBO's..." Curb your Enthusiasm".

I am so glad.......the NFL is alive and well.


I think.....the NBA.........is toast.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............