Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Headliners

It's Friday.......it's hot........here's some of the headlines .....we're following....

From Bing.com:

  • Crowd gathers early for Obama Montana visit
  • BELGRADE _ Hundreds of demonstrators - and more than 1,000 ticket-holders - gathered early today at the Gallatin Field Airport here, waiting for President Barack Obama to arrive for a town-hall meeting on health-care reform. Air Force One…
Boston Globe

Our........Prez........The hardest working president........I have ever seen ....in my life time.

  • Shamed Vick says he's grateful for second chance…
  • PHILADELPHIA -- A remorseful Michael Vick wants a second chance and a fresh start with the Philadelphia Eagles -- and knows he won't be easily forgiven by fans. "I know I've done some terrible things, made a horrible mistake. Now I want to.....


You already know my stance on Vick......Now you can get a little more perspective....


Braves vs. Phillies.......this weekend........must win....must watch series........

Finally........those......New York Tabloids.......

Here's their Friday morning headlines:


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear your thoughts............